As we finish the semester, we want to let you know about a great opportunity for the fall from our friends at Aramark. Buy a meal plan by May 8, and get a bonus card worth 5 FREE donuts from the POD, 10 FREE Chick Fil A Chicken Biscuits, 5 FREE whole Papa John’s Pizzas, and 10 FREE cups of Regular Cuppa Jones Coffee.
Happy Friday and Final Class Day!
One quick but important reminder…
Monday—The final Appeals Committee meets! If you have any pending infractions, please see the Appeals Committee on Monday before 2:30. Any infraction that is not appealed will be credited to your disciplinary record.
Stay tuned for information about the exciting things coming up next week! Study hard, pray for exams, and finish strong!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Stephen Wetterlund and Jen Cox
As you prepare for the last week of classes, these are a few events you won’t want to miss!
Tonight: There are many wonderful events to take advantage of!
- The Concert Band presents Vacations in Stratton Hall at 5 p.m.
- Two identical Chorale concerts in War Memorial Chapel at 6:30 and 8 p.m.
- The Cinema Department Film Showcase in Stratton Hall at 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 25
- Run the Race 5K begins at 9 a.m. at the Activity Center. You may register just prior to the event, from 8:15 to 8:45. Cost: $15.00 cash. We hope to see you out there with us!
- BJU Symphony Orchestra presents the Spring Gala concert in Rodeheaver Auditorium at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, April 28
- Collegiate Choir presents Psalms, Hymns and Holy Writings in War Memorial Chapel at 5 p.m.
- Leadership Workshop: Emotional Intelligence of a Leader by Dr. Pettit. Levinson Hall. 6 p.m.
Thursday, April 30
- REGALIA DISTRIBUTION BEGINS!!! 1:30-5:30 p.m. in the FMA
Friday, May 1
- Student Body, 11 a.m. in the FMA
Have a great final week of classes! We’ll be praying for you.
If you haven’t registered for the Run the Race 5K this Saturday at 9am there’s still time!
Register at: Run the Race 5K
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Who: everyone, especially students, faculty and staff
What: 5k using Turkey Bowl course
Where: meet at the Activity Center
When: April 25, 9 AM
Why: supporting chapel theme and Discipleship Group this semester!
*Prizes awarded to top male and female in age groups
*Free t-shirt with registration (thanks to help of executive office)
*Co-hosting with the Bruins
You can look for Mrs. Cox and Mr. Wetterlund who hope to join you. We hope to see you there! Jen Cox and Stephen Wetterlund
Here’s the Friday preview as we look at the next few days on campus:
- The Concert Choir presents A Musical Banquet in War Memorial Chapel at 7 o’clock.
- Student Leadership Council sponsors a SKY ZONE activity at 10 pm.
Saturday, April 18, Take a tour of patriotic music with the Symphonic Wind Band concert in Rodheaver Auditorium at 7:00 pm.
Monday, April 20: Double absences begin
Tuesday, April 21, Scholastic Bowl Championship at 7 pm in Lecture B (Bryan vs. Sigma Kappa Rho)
Wednesday, April 22
- Leadership workshop: Perseverance in Hard Times, 4:00 pm in Levinson Hall
- 5:00 University Singers present a sacred concert God With Us
Thursday, April 23 Senior Picnic 5:00 pm