Monday, August 28
THE KALMBACH ROOM
after the Opening Exercises
You’re invited to the 4th annual Eat ’n’ Greet for all day students. Right after the Opening Exercises (FMA, 7 p.m.), make your way to the Kalmbach Room in the dining common for a time of free food and fellowship. Dr. Pettit and the Student Life & Discipleship team want to meet you and welcome you to a new school year.
Everyone who attends will receive a ticket for a whole day of free meals in the dining common on Sept. 8. You will also have the opportunity to sign up for one of the 12 prizes!
- 4 – $50 Bruins Bucks
- 1 – $100 Bruins Bucks
- 2 – free parking for the semester ($100 value)
- 5 – pick your own chapel seat for the second chapel rotation
The Eat ‘n’ Greet will last less than an hour. Make your plans to join us!
The exemptions program is available now at exemptions.bju.edu. A few features to note:
- Mobile friendly –submit, review and edit exemptions from any device
- Immediate feedback – see the status of your request at any time
- Intuitive – completing a request is simple and fast
What do you need an exemption for? The quick answer is you need an exemption anytime you need to miss a required event.
- What are your attendance requirements?
- What do you need to attend the first week of school (called Welcome Week)?
- Where can you find a 10-day calendar of required events for quick review?
- The Day Student Connection blog has all of those answers and much more!
Contact Student Life & Discipleship with questions or needs related to the exemptions program.