Greetings! Welcome to the new school year which is just around the corner! We are certainly looking forward to everyone coming back and livening up this campus a bit! We trust you are eager to get back to the buzz of campus life as well! Here are just a few things to remember right at the beginning.
- Check in will be open Friday, August 26 from 9:00 am until 5:00 p.m. at the Davis Field House. You may check in on Monday as well but remember you will not be able to complete your class registration until you have officially checked in.
- Mark your calendar for required campus events Monday-Wednesday evenings, August 29-31.
- If you need an exemption from the Opening Exercises or the Evangelistic Services because you regularly work those evenings, you will need to submit an exemption request in advance. We are rolling out a brand new program that will be user and mobile friendly ithis Wednesday. Be on the lookout for a notification to let you know when it is live!
- Don’t forget about the Eat ‘n’ Greet just for day students! It will take place in the Kalmbach Room of the dining common directly after the Opening Exercises on Monday evening, August 29. You will not want to miss this opportunity to eat some free food and meet members of the Student Life and Discipleship Team. Dr. Pettit will be there and he and Brody are eager to award some great prizes! Stay tuned for more details.
- Do you have questions? We are glad to help in any way we possibly can! Feel free to email us and we will get back with you as soon as possible!