Summer Opportunity!

There is still time to apply to be a summer camp counselor during the month of July for the EDUcamps at BJU. You can make a lasting impact in the lives of teenage students and encourage them in their personal and spiritual growth.  A few positions are still open!

The dates are July 5 – July 30 and the pay is $300.00 per week with free food and lodging. Apply online or email Mr. Matthew Weathers (mweather@bju.edu) with questions.

2 thoughts on “Summer Opportunity!

1. autokredit

Great capture. Sorry to hear that you may have an itchy arm today, but it is amazing how complicated something so miniscule can be. I know researchers have learned about their ability to penetrate the skin without hardly any pain whatsoever and are using the knowledge to offer almost painless immunizations in the coming future. Did you use an extension tube to magnify this creature?

Reply
  2. http://www./

It looks to me that this site doesnt download on a Motorola Droid. Are other folks having the same issue? I like this site and dont want to have to miss it whenever Im away from my computer.

Reply