Looking ahead!

As we finish the semester, we want to let you know about a great opportunity for the fall from our friends at Aramark.  Buy a meal plan by May 8, and get a bonus card worth 5 FREE donuts from the POD, 10 FREE Chick Fil A Chicken Biscuits, 5 FREE whole Papa John’s Pizzas, and 10 FREE cups of Regular Cuppa Jones Coffee.

4 thoughts on “Looking ahead!

1. Marcus Heffernan

If we sign up before May 8th online, how will we get the bonus card? Also, Can I buy this for somebody else? Just so I’m clear, this bonus card includes all of the items listed (not just a choice of one of those bonus items)?

Reply
    1. Betty RooksBetty Rooks Post author

Marcus, I think I know the answers to your questions, but I will need to refer you to Aramark for definitive answers. To make that a little easier for you, I’m going to forward our DSC advertisement, which we put up at Aramark’s request, and your questions below, to Mrs. Melody Jones in the Dining Common office. Better if we let them speak for themselves about their special. You should be hearing from Mrs. Jones shortly, but if for some reason she doesn’t get back with you by tomorrow, you can call her office at Ext. 5100.

Reply
  2. Tabitha rogers

Are we allowed to sit with out family and friends for the baccalaureate service and awards ceremony on Thursday night and Friday morning?

Reply
    1. Betty Rooks

Yes, you may sit with family and friends. Both the baccalaureate service and the awards ceremony are open seating.

Reply